Canada Post digital electronic invoice requirement
You will receive an email notification from Canada Post when your current PDF invoices are available. Select the hyperlinks and sign in to your Canada Post account to view your Summary Invoice(s) and Detailed Invoice(s). this is the simplest term of getting the digital invoice.
Your Summary Invoice provides information at the order level for Parcels, Direct Marketing and Transaction Mail, and Business Reply Mail.
Your Detailed Invoice offers complete shipping and mailing details at the line item level. It drills down to the order number, PIN and tracking number.
For more information on invoices, as well as billing and payment support, visit canadapost.ca/billing. It gives you the best details for billing and payment support. You can easily understand how it is work.
How can I pay my invoice by credit card?|How to pay your commercial account?
Commercial customers can pay their account(s) in 4 ways:
- Pre-authorized bank payment
No need to pay by cheque when you qualify for pre-authorized bank payments.
- weekly or monthly pre-authorized payments
- easy account reconciliation
- automatic invoice payment from your account on the invoice date
To apply, download and complete the pre-authorized bank payment application form.
- Pre-authorized credit card payment
Pre-authorized credit card payment (PACC) eliminates the need to prepare cheques and simplifies account reconciliation. If you qualify for this payment method, amounts due will be automatically charged to your credit card on the invoice due date. To apply for pre-authorized credit card payment:
- call Credit Management Group at 1-800-267-7651
- select option 3
- provide your Canada Post customer number
View pre-authorized credit card payment terms and conditions.
- Online payment
To view and pay your outstanding transactions sign in at the Online Business Centre.
- select the transactions you want to pay
- transfer the funds directly from your bank account on the next business day
If you already have a pre-authorized bank payment, the bank account used for online payment must be the same. If you’re already set up for pre-authorized credit card payment, online payment is not available.
To apply, download and complete online payment application form
To apply, download and complete dealers online payment form
- Payment on account
When payment made by cheque:
- make cheque payable to Canada Post Corporation
- include your Canada Post customer number
- include remittance stub
- provide details if the amount paid is different than the amount due
- send by mail to:
CANADA POST CORPORATION
2701 RIVERSIDE DR
OTTAWA ON K1A 1L7
Canada Post Contact Details:
1-800-267-7651 or [email protected]
1-800-267-1592 [email protected]